Donate via SMS or G-CASH. The Philippine Red Cross provides an alternative we all can do to help Typhoon Yolanda victims. Check out the image to know how:
Help the victims of Typhoon Yolanda in Iloilo. Gawad Kalinga’s Operation Walang Iwanan is active in the province. GK Iloilo is in need of volunteers, cash donations, ice, noodles, canned goods, clothing, and 500ml bottles of water. Drop off points:
1. MAXXIMILER WAREHOUSE
Fastcargo Logistics Corp, Lapus Norte, Iloilo City
Look for Merveen or Janette
2. HUMAN NATURE ILOILO OFFICE
G/F Gloria Building, Ledesma Streets, Iloilo City
Look for Anvie
3. GAWAD KALINGA BUILDERS INSTITUTE
West Visayas State University, Gen Luna St., Lapaz, Iloilo City.
Tel No. 033-3200870 local 124
Look for Jeannie Dureza (09187406003)
If you want to help, contact:
Myk Tolbo – 09228572292
Rodel Jaca – 09465945313
ICCC is looking for Sales Representatives
The Membership Specialist (Sales Representative) is in charge of marketing club shares to prospective clients in Iloilo and Region VI.
– For this position, we need him/her to be competent in sales. Experience as a Sales Personnel in a real estate company, insurance company, car company, med company, or country club is a plus. A degree in Marketing, Advertising, or a Management course will be important for candidates with minimum or zero experience.
– Communication skills are very important. He/she should speak good English, Filipino, and Hiligaynon.
– He/she should be eloquent, persuasive, outgoing, confident (yet not cocky), friendly, and likable. These characteristics should be evident from the time of interview.
– He/she should present his/her sales skills during the job interview. This can be done through giving him/her a fake product to sell to the panel/interviewer.
– He/she is responsible for calling prospective clients, setting meetings with them, and closing the deals. He/she is also responsible for fliering in key locations in Iloilo, and also finding out events that Ilawod Courtyard & Country Club can sponsor (wherein the specialist can man a booth and distribute fliers).
– Salary starts at Php8,000 a month plus commission. Candidate must live in Iloilo.
ICCC is looking for a Marketing & Membership Manager!
The Marketing & Membership Manager (Sales Manager) will work under the company’s VP for Marketing. He/she will handle and manage Sales Representatives based in Iloilo whose main task is to market club shares to prospective clients. He/she will also assist in Marketing activities for the company.
– The Sales Manager must have prior experience as an Assistant Sales Manager, Sales Supervisor, or Sales Manager, preferably from a real estate company, insurance company, car company, med company, or country club. Minimum three years experience will most likely do. We will value experience and performance more than education for this job position.
– He/she should have a good track record for selling; someone who constantly met or exceeded quota while he/she was a Sales Representative in his/her previous companies.
– We need a leader that is strict with quotas, attendance, and performance and is not afraid to discipline his/her team, yet someone who is admirable and likable.
– Basic tasks include: making sure his team is well trained by assisting them with sales calls, client meetings, fliering, and event handling. He/she should impose a monthly evaluation to make sure his Sales Reps are meeting expectations. He/she should make sure his team meets the monthly quota.
– Other than handling a team of 8 to 10 in-house Sales Representatives, he/she should also monitor the progress of our freelance sellers. This can be done by simply checking up on their sales weekly.
– It is also crucial that the Sales Manager understands the Iloilo market, mapping out which locations should be focused on and which individuals should be targeted. This should be executed in a well organized manner.
– Other than Sales tasks, he/she will also carry out duties for Marketing, such as event handling, sponsorship meetings, and the like.
– The Sales Manager may also sell club shares.
– Salary starts at Php15,000 a month plus commission. Candidate must live in Iloilo.
ICCC is looking for a Marketing & Membership Manager and Membership Specialists. If you’re interested to be part of the ICCC Sales Team, send your resume to email@example.com.
Last July 22, 2013, News Today based in Panay published Ilawod Courtyard & Country Club’s Securities and Exchange Commission Notice of Registration. This further establishes the project’s integrity in Iloilo.
Ilawod Courtyard & Country Club held its ground breaking event last May 22, 2013 at the project site located in Cabatuan, Iloilo, Island of Panay.
Ilawod Courtyard & Country Club was featured in ABS-CBN’s Sikat Ka! Iloilo last May 22, 2013.